CandyTshirt's Blog

Some animals really dislike when you 'change any routine' and they pick up on it...others are just 'carefree'...so you treat each according to their personalities...some people call it 'spoiled'...I call it 'we don't have them for very long so spoil away. Every tall girl needs a short best friend shirtI think she's wonderfully beautiful. Spoil away. Who gives a fuck what others think. At least she is truly loved & she loves her family. Some losers abandon, starve, torture, kill their pets & some ppl call this video abuse. I had a dog that if something were out of place, she’d bark at it for several minutes, turn around and start walking back to get past it so she didn’t have to look at it. Well, I think she's a cutie pie she looks happy well taken care of Spoil her!!! 4 legged friends are a part of the family too! Cute video and people are trying to make it a négative lighten up already. Every tall girl needs a short best friend shirtI have a min pin that was rescued from a puppy mill. Had never been out of a cage, touched grass or drank water from anything but a rabbit feeder. She won't sleep until I lay a pillow on top of her. I think it comforts her like a weighted blanket.

Trả lời nhanh
Nhập vào tên của bạn:
Nhập mã số xác nhận (bắt buộc):
» Hiển thị cửa sổ mặt cười       » Download bộ gõ tiếng Việt Unikey
 Bạn có muốn chuyển các ký hiệu như :) :( :D ...thành mặt cười trong bài viết này?
 Bạn có muốn chèn thêm chữ ký vào bài viết này ?

Thông tin cá nhân

CandyTshirt
Họ tên: Candy Nguyen
Nghề nghiệp: Tự Do
Sinh nhật: : 16 Tháng 5 - 1990
Nơi ở: Hồ Chí Minh
Trạng thái: User is offline (Vắng mặt)
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi tin nhắn

CHBTNSB

(♥ Góc Thơ ♥)

Tik Tik Tak