CandyTshirt's Blog

Cow Moorica fuck yeah shirt

It details how the trauma affected every aspect of the lives and how they struggled to overcome it. It's a very good book, the author's father was in a Nazi camp and he grew up seeing the effects and later became a therapist specializing in trauma research. Cow Moorica fuck yeah shirtI agree the shirt is in poor taste but this is innocuous compared to the media they consume or the whole meme culture around joking about suicide that teens have going on. I just noticed at first glance. Look at the shitty show 13 Reasons Why which glorifies suicide as some sort of revenge. Listen to the lyrics of half the top 40 songs out there all about anxiety and depression and prescription drug abuse. This shirt innocuous compared to everything they’re bombarded with every day. Yes it trashy but it’s not important. Cow Moorica fuck yeah shirtI guess I disagree that it’s not important. I won’t watch 13 reasons why and don’t think normalizing killing yourself is going to help kids and teens at all.

HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

Being thoughtful and using empathy to try and understand and communicate about why things are inappropriate or in poor taste is at least a better option than sticking your head in the sand or promoting it real or jokingly. I have attempted suicide before, had a friend who passed after suicide, and while I wouldn’t be ‘triggered’ by seeing a shirt like that I would be disgusted and offended. Maybe it sounds stupid but that would probably keep me from enjoying the movie.

Trả lời nhanh
Nhập vào tên của bạn:
Nhập mã số xác nhận (bắt buộc):
» Hiển thị cửa sổ mặt cười       » Download bộ gõ tiếng Việt Unikey
 Bạn có muốn chuyển các ký hiệu như :) :( :D ...thành mặt cười trong bài viết này?
 Bạn có muốn chèn thêm chữ ký vào bài viết này ?

Thông tin cá nhân

CandyTshirt
Họ tên: Candy Nguyen
Nghề nghiệp: Tự Do
Sinh nhật: : 16 Tháng 5 - 1990
Nơi ở: Hồ Chí Minh
Trạng thái: User is offline (Vắng mặt)
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi tin nhắn

CHBTNSB

(♥ Góc Thơ ♥)

Tik Tik Tak