CandyTshirt's Blog

She is so happy. Looking forward to the day greyhound racing gets shut down once and for all like you said. It's not about the money its love. Beautiful story Salty. I tried to be a good girl but then the bonfire was lit and there was beer shirt"I was disgusted by what I witnessed. I saw some horrific injuries and I saw some of the worst aspects of human behavior too," said Dr. Bryant, who was an on-track vet in 2014 and 2015. Our female greyhound was a lot like this. My husband was always straightening her blanket on her bed otherwise she would fuss. She would also demand an egg any time she heard eggs cracking. These dogs are beautiful companions. I had an IT greyhound. The sweetest dog I ever had. He was a rescue dog. He lived till he was 15. Miss him. I tried to be a good girl but then the bonfire was lit and there was beer shirtOmg, she is adorable!!! Can relate to a lot of that.. ours chatter all the time. especially Style and Ozzy. And she's right.. once they come into a home it takes a few months for them to adjust to home life from racing life but once they do they have been so sweet. They miss out on their puppyhood as that is when they are trained to race and they don't get socialized hence why we ask people to keep their distance when we meet on dog walks. Tina is incredibly funny with other dogs but we've noticed that having walked with Betsy numerous times she now tolerates her and accepts her.

Trả lời nhanh
Nhập vào tên của bạn:
Nhập mã số xác nhận (bắt buộc):
» Hiển thị cửa sổ mặt cười       » Download bộ gõ tiếng Việt Unikey
 Bạn có muốn chuyển các ký hiệu như :) :( :D ...thành mặt cười trong bài viết này?
 Bạn có muốn chèn thêm chữ ký vào bài viết này ?

Thông tin cá nhân

CandyTshirt
Họ tên: Candy Nguyen
Nghề nghiệp: Tự Do
Sinh nhật: : 16 Tháng 5 - 1990
Nơi ở: Hồ Chí Minh
Trạng thái: User is offline (Vắng mặt)
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi tin nhắn

CHBTNSB

(♥ Góc Thơ ♥)

Tik Tik Tak