Bản in của bài viết

Click vào đây để xem bài viết này ở định dạng ban đầu

CandyTshirt's Blog

Cattle Rock paper scissors throat punch I win shir

Cattle Rock paper scissors throat punch I win shirt

I've got some doc Marten Charlton(same last and soles, just in a boot) and replacing the lace with black/brown laces from red wing improved them a ton for me IMO. First time posting, taking randomly when I was out yesterday. Pls, excuse the lack of symmetry in my feet and the overexposure, the sun was directly on me haha. Cattle Rock paper scissors throat punch I win shirtShangri-la Heritage Terracotta Jacket in Suede / Taylor Stitch Jack in Army Green / PBJ AI-003 in Natural Indigo / Viberg for 3sixteen Service Boot in Vintage Mocha. Taylor Stitch Long Haul Jacket in 110-year denim / Merz B Schwanen Tee in Black Two Tone / Timex Weekender / N&F Duck Canvas Selvedge / Viberg for Withered Fig "Irvington I" in Aged Bark Roughout. Cattle Rock paper scissors throat punch I win shirtOof I'd rather not think too much about that 😂, I definitely buy a lot of button downs and boots that I rotate in and out. I think I have a relatively normal amount of jackets/pants, and I will occasionally sell things

>>>CLICK HERE TO BUY THIS SHIRT

>>>LINK HOSTING

HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

It's great! It's one of my favorite pieces, I love the fit and color. Unfortunately, they've changed the fit drastically since so I'm not a big fan of the new ones. Those Viberg boots are exactly what I am looking for, but the price is out of my comfort zone! Any alternatives you could point me towards? I can only think of Trickers/TrickersOutlet. Viberg is great - hard to find boots with that exact same feel, but I would definitely recommend Truman Boots as a slightly cheaper alternative, and then Mark Albert boots as a much cheaper alternative.

VnVista I-Shine
© http://vnvista.com