New articles Năng lực quản lý: nhân tố thứ năm     ♥ Lựa chọn mục tiêu cuộc đời     ♥ 10 bí quyết cân bằng công việc và gia đình     ♥ Cô đơn trên mạng     ♥ Chứng khoán: Giấc mơ và ác mộng     ♥ Tám     ♥ Những tính năng của blog VnVista     ♥ Các mạng xã hội thống trị Google     ♥ Điều gì tạo nên một giám đốc công nghệ thông tin giỏi?     ♥ Cố gắng xóa bỏ những ấn tượng xấu     ♥ Cần một cách làm ăn mới     ♥ Tiếp thị hướng đến doanh nhân     ♥ Đưa cửa hàng thật lên chợ ảo     ♥ Bí quyết quản lý các nhân viên trẻ     ♥ Một số câu hỏi phỏng vấn “đặc biệt” của Microsoft     ♥ 4 bài học thành công trong kinh doanh     ♥ Tạo dựng hình ảnh một cô gái trẻ chuyên nghiệp     ♥ Góc “khác” của thế giới online đêm     ♥ Phong cách người Mỹ     ♥ Chỉ nghĩ đến tiền cũng làm người ta ích kỷ     
New blog entries ノースフェイス 通販      ♥ Stepmother Gifts - 60+ Gift Ideas for 2024      ♥ Trẻ sơ sinh thiếu G6PD có nguy hiểm không? Việc bố      ♥ Kê khai thuế GTGT trên tờ khai 01/GTGT      ♥ 探偵 大分      ♥ Tư vấn lắp đặt màn hình LED tại tỉnh Tuyên Quang      ♥ Tư vấn lắp đặt màn hình LED tại huyện Hoài Đức      ♥ 探偵 大分      ♥ Tủ đồ nghề chia khay 7 ngăn      ♥ Rút BHXH 1 lần mất nhiều hơn được      ♥ Quy hoạch Hà Nội      ♥ SHEET Kiếp ve sầu      ♥ SHEET Vầng trăng đêm trôi      ♥ Những lưu ý khi có con thiếu men G6PD: nên cho trẻ      ♥ Xe đẩy đồ nghề cơ khí 3 ngăn 3 tầng giá tốt      ♥ Bep dien tu cong nghiep      ♥ Quy trình tự khai thuế TNDN      ♥ Cao ích mẫu mua ở đâu hợp lý?      ♥ Các mẫu sofa văn phòng phổ biến hiện nay      ♥ SHEET Mong ước kỷ niệm xưa      

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Liệt Kê · [ Bình Thường ] · Tách Biệt+

Come And Be With Me - Romantic Writings

Tacaza
post Dec 24 2005, 10:56 AM
Gửi vào: #1

Group Icon

The chALLeNgER
Thành viên: 1
Nhập: 3-July 05
Bài viết: 3,022
Tiền mặt: 1,210
Cấp bậc: 43
------
Giới tính: Male
Sinh nhật: 3 Tháng 4 - 1983
Đến từ: Hà Nội
------
Xem blog
Bạn bè: 253 (Xem)
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi thiệp điện tử
Trang thông tin

Come And Be With Me is a summary of the stories and poems
Format: Paperback, 227pp.
ISBN: 0738869082
Publisher: Xlibris Corporation
Pub. Date: June 2001

My Sweet Loretta
An author is hounded by an immigrant seeking to tell what he promises will be a blockbuster story. The author grants the interview and hears a story of love and betrayal. The miner tells how he falls in love with his dream lady, but is robbed of all that he holds dear. However, love always finds a way

Bill's Awakening
Bill is on his way to the top when he met Micci. She is the best thing that ever happened to him. Young and beautiful, Micci is an extremely smart lady. It wasn't until she accompanied him to the Governor's ball that he realizes how smart. Micci knows all the social tricks and political moves. It serves him well. When he promises to take her on the date of her dreams, he is shocked by her choice. Micci takes them back to a world where trees and shrubs replace phones and computers. When they fall in love in her world, she shows him what is really important about life.

The Anniversary Dinner
Lisa is fed up. For the last two years, Lisa's husband has done nothing for their anniversary. He has not even bought her a card. Still this year, Lisa had braved the cold weather and horrible traffic to do her part and buy her husband an anniversary card. When she opens the front door it was clear that this year, it was going to be different. With rose petals and a nearly naked man cooking dinner, she knows that he is dedicated to making up for the lost years. Lisa's evil grin lights up her face.

Take My Hand, My Lady
A grown up Peter Pan like character asks his lady the question of whether she believes in Peter Pan? The lucky lady's eyes show her magic and excitement. There is no need to answer. With a few magic flakes, the two lovers soar into the sky. Together, they play chase and hide-n-seek in the clouds. After the fun and games, he leads them to a place that no human had ever set foot. With the mood so warm, the two will dance in midair and make love in the moonlight

Don't Wake the Dragon*
The characters from "Take My Hand, My Lady" go on another adventure. This time they travel to the magical Badlands. When they discovering a dragon lair, they sneak in the mythical creature's home and watch them sleep. The trip was pleasant until they attempted to liberate some stolen treasure from the lair. The couple finds themselves trapped.

The Beach Party
Cynthia's laugh was enchanting. The disembodied sound called to him through the crowd. Following the laugh, he finally sees the lady with his own eyes. Her beauty and manner creates feeling of inferiority within the man. She is so lovely that his chances of touching her were virtually nil. After wrestling with his fears and doubts, he decides that he has to overcome his fears. By a stroke of luck, he approaches her at The Beach Party. Instead of the anxiety of first contact, it was as if they had known each other all their life. With love at first sight, they ignore the party and enjoy their own private beach.

The Butterfly Smiles
Becky and Ashley had been friends for a long time. However, they are very different ladies. Becky is a flirt and an addict to danger and excitement. Ashley is a very detailed person who never gets into trouble, and always completes all of her chores. The two friends go to the social event of the year, the city's Valentine dance. To everyone's surprise the most eligible bachelor in town arrives for the party.

The Picnic
After a serious lack of judgment, Tim had broken up with one of the most exciting lady that he had known, Jenny. Believing that he is a master of schemes and games, Tim plans his campaign to win her back. The major issue is that she is currently dating his best friend. Tim is unwilling to interferes with their relationship, but hopes that the rumors of a possible breakup are real. The church picnic is the first step of his plans to win her back. For his plan to work, he will have to show off his roller skating skills to the sounds of 1980's pop hits.

The Cold Dish
In a future setting, Frank ends the romantic relationship with the Governor's daughter. Louisa is only the latest in a long list of past girlfriends. The difference is that this girlfriend has no intention of just becoming a past memory. Louisa becomes vindictive. She lays a trap for Frank to get even and to make him feel the pain that she had felt. In the process, she creates a situation that helps Frank understand more about himself, and why no lady has ever been the perfect girlfriend.

The Seduction at China Café
Janie is a lady that loves to flirt and tease. She has the body and the moves for the game. When she enters the China Café, all the men are prey. One by one, Janie discovers each man weakness and uses it to turn him in a horny teenager all except for one. A tall Texan knows the game too.

Poems included are:
A Moment of Peace
Bounty Park
You Are So Beautiful
The Cave
A Secret To Tell
One
What Will You Do For Me?
Teach Me Sexy
When The Flesh Gets In The Way
The Kiss
Moonlight Kiss
Hour of Need
Lady of Light
Want, Need and Love
Reach For The Top
What Do You Love?
Come And Be With Me
Bra and Panties of Blue
Thanks for the Feast
Can I Sleep?

Phần nội dung ẩn:
CODE
http://devinjeanel.com/htmlobj-200/Come_and_Be_With_Me_PDF.pdf

OR

Phần nội dung ẩn:
CODE
http://rapidshare.de/files/7913349/Come_and_Be_With_Me_PDF.pdf.html

--------------------
Nhóm bạn bè:

dung_buong_tay

tamhonngoc_536

uchinhuong

MTTH

xuxusp2

Xem tất cả

--------------------

Sao không là mặt trời, gieo hạt nắng vô tư?

Nếu bạn thấy bài viết này vi phạm nội quy forum, hãy click nút này:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Thank you! Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Bản Rút Gọn Bây giờ là: 26th April 2024 - 06:45 AM
Home | Mạng xã hội | Blog | Thiệp điện tử | Tìm kiếm | Thành viên | Sổ lịch