Bản in của bài viết

Click vào đây để xem bài viết này ở định dạng ban đầu

CandyTshirt's Blog

Game of Thrones Cincinnati Bengals crown shirt

Game of Thrones Cincinnati Bengals crown shirtWhich is why you remove anything else from the planet and it hurts the planet. You remove us and it flourishes. We're just God's "mistake". If he's real he was just trying to fix the mistake through manipulation. Like a scientist working in a lab on a cure. Now he couldn't care less and has probably already made the perfect creation somewhere else. I don't mean a universe with better humans I mean a universe with none. So don't say "even nature" because first of all you are a part of nature and second EVERY OTHER organism is more important to this planet and to our universe than us. Don't thank God for punishing every other organism with our existence. Thank the universe and creatures like this whale for seeing the light in some of us and hoping we change. Game of Thrones Cincinnati Bengals crown shirtDonald Specht, you just described Pascal's Wager to a tee. If that's your premise for believing in God, then you are surely doomed to your supposed Hell. Enjoy it. I'll be chugging mead from my horn in Valhalla laughing at all the false believers.

>>>CLICK HERE TO BUY THIS SHIRT
HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

VnVista I-Shine
© http://vnvista.com