CandyTshirt's Blog

Landed on the moon shirt

This is so tearful. Seeing these wonderful animals experience the things in life we take for granted every day. God bless the people involved in letting these creatures live in the open & free world. Live long. Landed on the moon shirtI worry about that sow. When they are feeding little ones they get depleted in a lot of minerals so their bones can become brittle and their joints stiff. We never did confinement farrowing, ourselves. Our sows were kept in 6x6 to 8x8 foot pens for their first few weeks with the little ones. Even with room to move around and only being in the pens for as short a time as possible, they still get weak. We always lost a sow or two when we'd let them out together because they'd break hips frolicking or fighting (pecking order type stuff). That sow looked really happy so I hope she didn't hurt herself busting a move. Landed on the moon shirtWe need to free all the animals! And do our duty and treat them right and help them and get to know them more and stop using them. Thank you, God, for the beautiful animals that you have created, and the wonderful people that save, care and support these wonderful animals.

HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

I hope that all of you who feel compelled to share this video than in the same sentence/comments bash vegans, take a few minutes to educate yourself on veganism as a lifestyle as well as cruelty-free products. Dear God. We have so much to pay for. Thank you for great charities. Please sign yourselves up for Charity Navigator so people like me can live with the confidence of knowing that our money will, indeed, be going to animal welfare. The human race doubled in numbers over the last 30 years. More humans who can abuse and eat animals. Will it ever change?

Trả lời nhanh
Nhập vào tên của bạn:
Nhập mã số xác nhận (bắt buộc):
» Hiển thị cửa sổ mặt cười       » Download bộ gõ tiếng Việt Unikey
 Bạn có muốn chuyển các ký hiệu như :) :( :D ...thành mặt cười trong bài viết này?
 Bạn có muốn chèn thêm chữ ký vào bài viết này ?

Thông tin cá nhân

CandyTshirt
Họ tên: Candy Nguyen
Nghề nghiệp: Tự Do
Sinh nhật: : 16 Tháng 5 - 1990
Nơi ở: Hồ Chí Minh
Trạng thái: User is offline (Vắng mặt)
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi tin nhắn

CHBTNSB

(♥ Góc Thơ ♥)

Tik Tik Tak