Bản in của bài viết

Click vào đây để xem bài viết này ở định dạng ban đầu

CandyTshirt's Blog

Nursing in my veins Jesus in my heart shirt

Nursing in my veins Jesus in my heart shirt

If you're young it's a hard look to pull off, but it can be done. Expect to have a lot of people questioning why you're wearing a suit, especially if you're not the type of person who dresses formally often. Would not do it in a workplace where the dress code doesn't call for it, though. Nursing in my veins Jesus in my heart shirtI live in Antarctica and I could never wear any of this where I am! Where are the inspiration albums for me? Boutta cop dem Killshot alt second dude from the right is wearing. I mean, we're coming into winter in the southern hemisphere and this looks cozy of right now. Nursing in my veins Jesus in my heart shirtMy intention with this album is to hopefully have something for everyone. A diverse range of spring/summer outfits, from chino shorts and chambray shirts to linen trousers and polos. Footwear is boat shoes, espadrilles, canvas sneakers, slip-on sneakers, loafers, sandals, and more.

>>>CLICK HERE TO BUY THIS SHIRT

>>>LINK HOSTING

HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

As we roll into April, it's time to get some spring fits into play. I made an inspiration album that I feel covers multiple styles and includes many familiar MFAers. Chances are if I didn't include you here, you have plenty of fits that I like, but it took me forever to make this as is. Feel free to post other pics in this thread of spring fits you like or discuss what you do/don't like about the pics I included.

VnVista I-Shine
© http://vnvista.com