CandyTshirt's Blog

Dog Boxer mom shirt

Any recommendations for breathable short sleeve button downs? I've found that the few pairs I own are like wearing a plastic bag in the heat. Dog Boxer mom shirt. The shirt is an Eidos Lupo polo, not sure about the pants but they look like Chambray or cotton/linen - J Crew Factory has a very similar pair on sale right now, and I believe the shoes are Meermin tassel loafers. Dog Boxer mom shirtThey look like the ones from the 1940s Japanese guys that were posted a couple weeks back. What kind of shorts are these? I've always wanted some of these but I never seem to find them in stores. I think Toms might be your only option. I've searched traditional European espadrille makers for months and the biggest size I've been able to find is US 13 (EU 47). Espadrilles run small IME, so that complicates things some more. I'd suggest giving Toms a try, and you can return them pretty easily if they don't work out.

HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

Anyone have an ID on the shorts in number 10?? I’ve been struggling to find any shorts that aren’t flat front chinos, denim, or drawstring... Love the front pocket detail on those. Or at least the generic names of the type of garment would be greatly appreciated. I am not up to speed with fashion atm. Thank you so much for letting me know though, man, that's some talent to make all those clothes, I wish I had the time to learn. Really impressive

Trả lời nhanh
Nhập vào tên của bạn:
Nhập mã số xác nhận (bắt buộc):
» Hiển thị cửa sổ mặt cười       » Download bộ gõ tiếng Việt Unikey
 Bạn có muốn chuyển các ký hiệu như :) :( :D ...thành mặt cười trong bài viết này?
 Bạn có muốn chèn thêm chữ ký vào bài viết này ?

Thông tin cá nhân

CandyTshirt
Họ tên: Candy Nguyen
Nghề nghiệp: Tự Do
Sinh nhật: : 16 Tháng 5 - 1990
Nơi ở: Hồ Chí Minh
Trạng thái: User is offline (Vắng mặt)
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi tin nhắn

CHBTNSB

(♥ Góc Thơ ♥)

Tik Tik Tak