CandyTshirt's Blog

Maria, it isn't mutilation. stop with the hysterics. Some people are reading these comments for the information, not the propaganda. I imagine you feel superior to me, for you have chosen the pious path of feline finger saver. Congratulations. Aunt The Woman The Myth The Bad Influence Shirt. The countless cats living amazing lives not realizing they even had their front claws removed will drown out your tearful screams into the void with their thunderous purrs of non-euthanization. (yea I made that word up) An old friend of mine had to get their cats declawed due to how their claws grew in as a kitten. That cat was fine a couple days later. He finally ran around and play because his claws were no longer causing him pain. Sometimes declawing is necessary. Aunt The Woman The Myth The Bad Influence Shirt I have never agreed with declawing but at least you have tried claw caps. That shows that you actually tried to put effort into making sure your family was safe. My cat has found out how to pull her off so we haven't bought any more recently, but we will soon. and Tia, sometimes, trimming nails can make scratch hurt worse than leaving them alone. It doesn't always help. Sean Kunkle, we tried the fake tails too and Calvin had them off in 5 minutes. What a waste of money. I'm off to the pet store shortly to see what I can get to prevent him from scratching my new sofa set.

HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

Trả lời nhanh
Nhập vào tên của bạn:
Nhập mã số xác nhận (bắt buộc):
» Hiển thị cửa sổ mặt cười       » Download bộ gõ tiếng Việt Unikey
 Bạn có muốn chuyển các ký hiệu như :) :( :D ...thành mặt cười trong bài viết này?
 Bạn có muốn chèn thêm chữ ký vào bài viết này ?

Thông tin cá nhân

CandyTshirt
Họ tên: Candy Nguyen
Nghề nghiệp: Tự Do
Sinh nhật: : 16 Tháng 5 - 1990
Nơi ở: Hồ Chí Minh
Trạng thái: User is offline (Vắng mặt)
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi tin nhắn

CHBTNSB

(♥ Góc Thơ ♥)

Tik Tik Tak