CandyTshirt's Blog

Cows You don't have to be crazy to work here we'll train you shirt

I usually don't care about appearances. I was just worried that someone that has been through that situation would see the shirt and feel that I was flippant about the tragedy. I don't want to say too much but it's kinda job-related. Cows You don't have to be crazy to work here we'll train you shirtThat's understandable, but unless there was a high chance of someone you work with (who wouldn't believe your explanation if you tried to give one) seeing you guys there, your priorities are still kind of in the wrong place/ you could have reacted better. Also please don't think I'm trying to paint you as an awful person. I'm not, all humans over think/handle things wrong/ make mistakes sometimes. We never stop learning. Maybe this can be a lesson for you and the children both on how to more appropriately handle disagreements/ differences. Cows You don't have to be crazy to work here we'll train you shirtThat shirt is trashy and incredibly disrespectful. People who wear it should be shamed. You did the right thing. Maybe your daughter’s friend will learn she can’t be disrespectful and insensitive of a serious matter in public without consequences. We need more people like you.

HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

I wouldn't associate with someone who wore that shirt, and I sure wouldn't want to be seen in public with them. Maybe it's time your daughter's friend learned some choices have consequences. She wore that shirt to get a reaction out of people and got one. She just didn't like it. She's not your kid and even if she was she has the right to wear whatever she wants.

Trả lời nhanh
Nhập vào tên của bạn:
Nhập mã số xác nhận (bắt buộc):
» Hiển thị cửa sổ mặt cười       » Download bộ gõ tiếng Việt Unikey
 Bạn có muốn chuyển các ký hiệu như :) :( :D ...thành mặt cười trong bài viết này?
 Bạn có muốn chèn thêm chữ ký vào bài viết này ?

Thông tin cá nhân

CandyTshirt
Họ tên: Candy Nguyen
Nghề nghiệp: Tự Do
Sinh nhật: : 16 Tháng 5 - 1990
Nơi ở: Hồ Chí Minh
Trạng thái: User is offline (Vắng mặt)
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi tin nhắn

CHBTNSB

(♥ Góc Thơ ♥)

Tik Tik Tak