Bản in của bài viết

Click vào đây để xem bài viết này ở định dạng ban đầu

CandyTshirt's Blog

RIP Fredo shirt

RIP Fredo shirt

NTA, if she wants to wear some so edgy like that then she shouldn’t get butthurt when people don’t want to be seen with her. It’s disgusting someone is making money off of someone’s suicide by putting their last letter on a shirt. RIP Fredo shirtI'm newly 16, and although I can understand teenage angst, however, this isn't it. It's a bad decision, and guess what kids make plenty of them. I can't police her feelings, I understand why she would feel weird, but calling you a bitch was unnecessary. sounds like she's a trashy influence for your daughter anyways. Her friend may not be yours but you're still a figure for authority and deserve respect like any other human being. Her telling your daughter in that manner goes to show that she needs a lot of lessons learned and growing up to do..it's not even about the shirt anymore but something deeper. That shirt sounds in very poor taste and makes light of a serious issue. RIP Fredo shirtI can't understand the people here saying that "YTA, ShE's NoT yOuR kId." but wasn't OP being the chaperone and taking this girl to the movie??? In that case, she IS the parent for the time being and plainly made a sound decision regarding the shirt to which she threw a tantrum. Her parents can take her to the movies instead next time

>>>CLICK HERE TO BUY THIS SHIRT 

>>>LINK MOTEEFE

HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

Also, it's interesting that you think simply because she was "in charge" (of... going to a movie with two teenagers), that means she can't be an asshole. But all she did is ask her to change. I'm not seeing how that is an asshole move. I think people are making this decision based on what the article of clothing was. But if OP felt the shirt was like too revealing or something, I don't know that people would be as opposed to this.

VnVista I-Shine
© http://vnvista.com