CandyTshirt's Blog

2 Trang  1 2 >

Các bài viết vào Sunday 19th May 2019

Whales are so gentle and intelligent and human continues to encroach on them, pollute their water and drive them into extinction. Such a tragic thing we do to other creatures. I've ALWAYS believed that whales, dolphins, horses, and elephants can see into our soul!! And when she said he looked.her in her eye, that gave me chills!! These animals and mammals can sense and feel your soul! How amazing and truly a once in a lifetime experience!! Truly amazing. Game of Thrones Cleveland Browns crown shirtIf it looks you in the eye, listen. Most animals feel threatened when stared or looked at 8n the eyes. If they do this they are warning you about something. Listen. And they will convey their message to you as best they can. Look around you hardly notice...

Xem tiếp »

This is another world experience! Impossible to credit what these super creatures are capable of. And the thought processes that were involved! Humpback whales have cetacean brains that are far more advanced than that of homo sapiens. They are intelligent, agile and have amazing memories. Whales of this nomenclature off the coast of Cape Verde have been seen excelling at chess, sudoku, game theory and analysis of Ben Bernanke's cut in the federal interest rates post the subprime crisis. Game of Thrones Houston Texans crown shirtI just commented here but I have to say this, too. If it wasn't for me seeing examples of human and animal compassion and friendships and charitable behavior in the world, I'd be ready to give up on the direction of some nations...

Xem tiếp »

This is another world experience! Impossible to credit what these super creatures are capable of. And the thought processes that were involved! Humpback whales have cetacean brains that are far more advanced than that of homo sapiens. They are intelligent, agile and have amazing memories. Whales of this nomenclature off the coast of Cape Verde have been seen excelling at chess, sudoku, game theory and analysis of Ben Bernanke's cut in the federal interest rates post the subprime crisis. Game of Thrones Houston Texans crown shirtI just commented here but I have to say this, too. If it wasn't for me seeing examples of human and animal compassion and friendships and charitable behavior in the world, I'd be ready to give up on the direction of some nations...

Xem tiếp »

Whales are so gentle and intelligent and human continues to encroach on them, pollute their water and drive them into extinction. Such a tragic thing we do to other creatures. I've ALWAYS believed that whales, dolphins, horses, and elephants can see into our soul!! And when she said he looked.her in her eye, that gave me chills!! These animals and mammals can sense and feel your soul! How amazing and truly a once in a lifetime experience!! Truly amazing. Game of Thrones Indianapolis Colts crown shirtIf it looks you in the eye, listen. Most animals feel threatened when stared or looked at 8n the eyes. If they do this they are warning you about something. Listen. And they will convey their message to you as best they can. Look around you hardly notice...

Xem tiếp »

Game of Thrones Buffalo Bills crown shirtI would really encourage you that if you want science-based evidence around meat eating, then please read "Eating Animals" - it is not about vilifying people who eat meat; it is about educating everyone on the actual state of meat agriculture and how it is affecting our health, animals, and the planet. That was a very special gift from God, the Creator of all things. He put us in charge of all other living creatures, and as humans, we have (generally speaking) abused our authority. This amazing creature with its intuition saved this woman who has dedicated her life to saving whales. There's nothing more beautiful. Such a heart-warming story!!! I love it! Game of Thrones Buffalo Bills crown shirt. Why does every...

Xem tiếp »

Game of Thrones Carolina Panther's crown shirtIf you identify with empathy between humans and other species - please watch - I am speechless with awe, what a humbling experience - perhaps the next time a country decides to harpoon these majestic creatures for 'scientific research' WATCH AND LEARN. Whales(and dolphins) have also been known to push mammals up to the surface for air if they perceive the said animal is drowning. They do the same to their own young and injured species so the whale may have just been following through with an instinctual response. Or, maybe, s/he just wanted to be on The Dodo. Reality tv makes everyone want their own tv show. Game of Thrones Carolina Panther's crown shirtI'm not really sad, but this made me cry. Whales and...

Xem tiếp »

Game of Thrones Cincinnati Bengals crown shirtWhich is why you remove anything else from the planet and it hurts the planet. You remove us and it flourishes. We're just God's "mistake". If he's real he was just trying to fix the mistake through manipulation. Like a scientist working in a lab on a cure. Now he couldn't care less and has probably already made the perfect creation somewhere else. I don't mean a universe with better humans I mean a universe with none. So don't say "even nature" because first of all you are a part of nature and second EVERY OTHER organism is more important to this planet and to our universe than us. Don't thank God for punishing every other organism with our existence. Thank the universe and creatures like this whale for seeing the light in...

Xem tiếp »

My mother in law has a declawed cat, the vet did it for free because she had small children, he is doing just fine, and get this he is indoor and outdoor. Air Jordan Junkyard Shirt. I don’t have either of my cats declawed because I just don’t believe in it, my oldest cat who is a female I fought for her because no one wanted to come over if she had claws. I basically told them it was not going to happen, didn’t care, she is the sweetest thing and I don’t buy new furniture so if she scratches it, oh well I’m not out thousands of dollars for it. My other cat is just a kitten and he has managed to claw me only because he was scared of the carpet cleaner it was an accident and he loved on me for days because he felt bad. So honestly I think it depends on the cat and...

Xem tiếp »

The second picture is from a couple weeks ago. The difference is absolutely amazing. She has been such a blessing to our family. She’s smart, funny, silly, loving, sweet and spoiled rotten. God made teacher assistants so teachers could have heroes too shirt. She even has her own Instagram lol. @dailydosesofdaisymae I am thankful every day that I saw her picture on the rescue Facebook page. I can’t imagine not having her. All of you guys seem so worried about little scratches or scratches on your furniture. Newsflash if you weren't a shitty trainer they wouldn't do either. Get scratch posts and pet stores have a spray that leads them away from scratching on furniture and there are catnip and catnip sprays you can put on their scratch posts. And my cats even when...

Xem tiếp »

Maria, it isn't mutilation. stop with the hysterics. Some people are reading these comments for the information, not the propaganda. I imagine you feel superior to me, for you have chosen the pious path of feline finger saver. Congratulations. Aunt The Woman The Myth The Bad Influence Shirt. The countless cats living amazing lives not realizing they even had their front claws removed will drown out your tearful screams into the void with their thunderous purrs of non-euthanization. (yea I made that word up) An old friend of mine had to get their cats declawed due to how their claws grew in as a kitten. That cat was fine a couple days later. He finally ran around and play because his claws were no longer causing him pain. Sometimes declawing is...

Xem tiếp »

2 Trang  1 2 > 
Thông tin cá nhân

CandyTshirt
Họ tên: Candy Nguyen
Nghề nghiệp: Tự Do
Sinh nhật: 16 Tháng 5 - 1990
Nơi ở: Hồ Chí Minh
Trạng thái: User is offline (Vắng mặt)
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi tin nhắn

CHBTNSB