CandyTshirt's Blog

Pentagon jr shirt

Using 'straight leg' or 'wide leg' as search terms would get you hits, pretty generic but regular and wide (as opposed to slim and skinny) cut pants are trending again. Pentagon jr shirtMy issue with the pants in the first pic is how see-through they are. Serious question: what kind of underwear and I supposed to wear with them and what color? Whatever color is close to your skin in terms of depth. I'm tan-ish so I wear grey underwear if I'm worried about my underwear showing. The same tip works for undershirts and white shirts. What you see isn't necessarily the color of the underwear through the pants, but the contrast between the underwear and your skin. Pentagon jr shirt. The second pic Sophie is so much better than first pic Sophie. I seriously don't get the hype around clothes that look like 90's bad rave wear. But to each their own I guess

HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

Dude if you have AF's that butter you don't let that shit go. you wear those puppies until the absolutely disintegrate like you used to do with Converse lows. Kristofer Hivju (Tormund) looks goddamn majestic, and Aidan Gillen (Littlefinger) looks amazing with a strong Leonard Cohen vibe going on. The funny thing is that Hivju is actually a very handsome man in real life.

Trả lời nhanh
Nhập vào tên của bạn:
Nhập mã số xác nhận (bắt buộc):
» Hiển thị cửa sổ mặt cười       » Download bộ gõ tiếng Việt Unikey
 Bạn có muốn chuyển các ký hiệu như :) :( :D ...thành mặt cười trong bài viết này?
 Bạn có muốn chèn thêm chữ ký vào bài viết này ?

Thông tin cá nhân

CandyTshirt
Họ tên: Candy Nguyen
Nghề nghiệp: Tự Do
Sinh nhật: : 16 Tháng 5 - 1990
Nơi ở: Hồ Chí Minh
Trạng thái: User is offline (Vắng mặt)
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi tin nhắn

CHBTNSB

(♥ Góc Thơ ♥)

Tik Tik Tak