Bản in của bài viết

Click vào đây để xem bài viết này ở định dạng ban đầu

CandyTshirt's Blog

Merciless Indian Savages Decleration of Independen

Merciless Indian Savages Decleration of Independence Shirt

I’m in tears watching this. I’m so happy for their freedom but so, so sad at what they had to endure before getting there. But I remind myself that for as many horrible people out there that did this to these animals, there are just as many working dailies trying to save them....and to those people, I offer my profound thanks. Merciless Indian Savages Decleration of Independence ShirtThis is all well and good appreciating their freedom although it was humans that allowed their captivity and suffering in the first place. Chimps being experimented on for 30years. Absolutely disgusting. I feel ashamed to be human. It's the way it should be, humans have to realize we do not own the animal kingdom we are just blessed to be part of it. This brought tears to my eyes seeing their joy. I wish I had a magic wand and could raise the consciousness of people about how they treat animals, each other and the planet. Merciless Indian Savages Decleration of Independence ShirtA heartfelt thank you to all the wonderful caring amazing people that made these rescues possible. You truly are a godsend to the creatures of this world. God bless you all. So sad to see those chimps with missing patches of hair and just knowing they went through absolute torture over 30 years just to be here in this moment now

>>>CLICK HERE TO BUY THIS SHIRT

>>>LINK HOSTING

HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

Oh, what we do to animals. We are supposed to be an intelligent species but all we do is destroy beautiful things and use wild animals for our pleasure and our gain. Enough already. We need to share this world with all living creatures. What is the deal with these vegans forcing their beliefs on people on this post yes we eat meat, we’re designed too.? that's why we’re omnivores, Would you go up to a lion and tell a lion to stop killing other animals for meat? No so why tell humans when its part of our diet?

VnVista I-Shine
© http://vnvista.com