CandyTshirt's Blog

Drinkin Life Lincoln vintage shirt

This is some textbook helicopter parent shit if I’ve ever seen it. Op is not upset because the shirt is dishonoring Kurt Cobain’s memory. Anyone can shit on the content of that shirt (or any art) but Nirvana and Kurt Cobain have transcended music and have become a cultural icon, I doubt this girl meant to glorify Kurt’s suicide or suicide in general by wearing it. Drinkin Life Lincoln vintage shirtThis girl is in the middle of the quintessential “angsty” phase. She may have just liked the shirt and design and knows nirvana/Kurt are very in right now. She might even be a fan. If I was 15 and went to see a movie with a friend, and her mom told me I had to change my shirt, I’d probably think the same thing. Drinkin Life Lincoln vintage shirtJust because something is triggering for some people doesn't mean you shouldn't be allowed to wear it in a public place. I have PTSD and I would never expect random people to cater to my illness in a public setting. If you can't handle looking at a shirt without getting triggered you need serious therapy and might as well avoid going outside till you get it.

HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

Killing yourself or promoting it is a different circumstance. Children are much more sensitive than adults and vulnerable. Children aren't going to understand a shirt with something written by a guy they never heard of. I'm is pretty sure it doesn't even state anything about explicitly killing himself. To be honest the reading comprehension is pretty high for a child to understand even one as old as 12. It's not going to be triggering to any child. Not that anyone could even read it unless they got up close and stared at her body for a good 5 minutes while she was standing still. It's not like there's a picture of Kurt hanging on the shirt which would be inappropriate for a lot more reasons than "this might trigger some little kid"

Trả lời nhanh
Nhập vào tên của bạn:
Nhập mã số xác nhận (bắt buộc):
» Hiển thị cửa sổ mặt cười       » Download bộ gõ tiếng Việt Unikey
 Bạn có muốn chuyển các ký hiệu như :) :( :D ...thành mặt cười trong bài viết này?
 Bạn có muốn chèn thêm chữ ký vào bài viết này ?

Thông tin cá nhân

CandyTshirt
Họ tên: Candy Nguyen
Nghề nghiệp: Tự Do
Sinh nhật: : 16 Tháng 5 - 1990
Nơi ở: Hồ Chí Minh
Trạng thái: User is offline (Vắng mặt)
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi tin nhắn

CHBTNSB

(♥ Góc Thơ ♥)

Tik Tik Tak