Bản in của bài viết

Click vào đây để xem bài viết này ở định dạng ban đầu

CandyTshirt's Blog

Game of Thrones Carolina Panther's crown shirt

Game of Thrones Carolina Panther's crown shirtIf you identify with empathy between humans and other species - please watch - I am speechless with awe, what a humbling experience - perhaps the next time a country decides to harpoon these majestic creatures for 'scientific research' WATCH AND LEARN. Whales(and dolphins) have also been known to push mammals up to the surface for air if they perceive the said animal is drowning. They do the same to their own young and injured species so the whale may have just been following through with an instinctual response. Or, maybe, s/he just wanted to be on The Dodo. Reality tv makes everyone want their own tv show. Game of Thrones Carolina Panther's crown shirtI'm not really sad, but this made me cry. Whales and Dolphins, I believe these precious mammals are much more intelligent than people realize. All things bright and beautiful..all creatures great and small..this whale knew..they are very smart..and took care of her. And humans can’t have the decency to keep their ocean home a little clean out of respect for these large sentient creatures.

>>>CLICK HERE TO BUY THIS SHIRT
HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

VnVista I-Shine
© http://vnvista.com