New articles Năng lực quản lý: nhân tố thứ năm     ♥ Lựa chọn mục tiêu cuộc đời     ♥ 10 bí quyết cân bằng công việc và gia đình     ♥ Cô đơn trên mạng     ♥ Chứng khoán: Giấc mơ và ác mộng     ♥ Tám     ♥ Những tính năng của blog VnVista     ♥ Các mạng xã hội thống trị Google     ♥ Điều gì tạo nên một giám đốc công nghệ thông tin giỏi?     ♥ Cố gắng xóa bỏ những ấn tượng xấu     ♥ Cần một cách làm ăn mới     ♥ Tiếp thị hướng đến doanh nhân     ♥ Đưa cửa hàng thật lên chợ ảo     ♥ Bí quyết quản lý các nhân viên trẻ     ♥ Một số câu hỏi phỏng vấn “đặc biệt” của Microsoft     ♥ 4 bài học thành công trong kinh doanh     ♥ Tạo dựng hình ảnh một cô gái trẻ chuyên nghiệp     ♥ Góc “khác” của thế giới online đêm     ♥ Phong cách người Mỹ     ♥ Chỉ nghĩ đến tiền cũng làm người ta ích kỷ     
New blog entries Top 10 dung dịch vệ sinh phụ nữ bác sĩ khuyên dùng      ♥ 不動産投資 クラウドファンディング 仕組み      ♥ 永代供養墓 新宿区      ♥ Nguyên Nhân Tắc Cống, Cách Xử Lý Nhanh Chóng, Hiệu      ♥ The Path to a World of Passion: A Korean Film Jour      ♥ 不動産投資 クラウドファンディング 仕組み      ♥ Chia Sẻ Kinh Nghiệm Phượt Hà Giang Bằng Xe Máy Từ      ♥ 新潟市 葬儀      ♥ Revealing the journey to explore Ha Giang Loop Tou      ♥ Thời hạn nộp báo cáo tài chính là khi nào?      ♥ Xu hướng thiết kế sofa đơn mới nhất      ♥ 不動産投資 クラウドファンディング 仕組み      ♥ Tìm hiểu các mẫu quầy lễ tân đẹp, sang trọng      ♥ Xu hướng chọn bàn sofa hiện nay      ♥ SHEET Nước non ngàn dặm ra đi      ♥ SHEET Nếu như ngày đó      ♥ SHEET Khi ta xa rời nhau      ♥ SHEET Em đi rồi      ♥ Thắp sáng thương hiệu nhờ màn hình LED quảng cáo      ♥ Lắp đặt màn hình led tại Thái Bình và báo giá chi      

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Liệt Kê · [ Bình Thường ] · Tách Biệt+

Vnvista Library, Translation of VN vista Library

HeartlessSAL
post Oct 22 2005, 10:13 PM
Gửi vào: #1

Group Icon

Phó phòng
Thành viên: 225
Nhập: 16-October 05
Bài viết: 99
Tiền mặt: 168
Cấp bậc: 8
------
Giới tính: Male
Đến từ: USA
------
Bạn bè: 0
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi thiệp điện tử
Trang thông tin

After a while, Autumn comes bringing many delicious fruits. Autumn loves Summer very much and she doesn’t want Summer to be upset
- Summer, my dear, don’t be upset, stay here with me and I will bring happiness to you
But to Summer, Spring is all he wants, so he leaves…
Autumn cries, cries a lot… and everything around is wet…
After a while, Winter comes, with his sun, Freezing. Autumn’s tear touch his frozen heart and he wants to make Autumn happy…
- Autumn, please stay here with me, I will build the ice castle with icy road. I will sing to you the most beautiful songs… Please stay here with me…
- No, Frozen, staying with u, I will always feel cold in my heart…
And Autumn leaves… Frozen is so sad…The wind is blowing hard… just after a night, everything is covered with one color white of snow…Winter sees his son being like that, she cannot stand it… she says:
- Why don’t u love Spring… She will come and she will bring you happiness…
- No mom, I don’t like her… Let’s get out of here…
And there they leave…
And only Spring by her self…And she cries…But in a sudden, Spring looks around and realizes: “Oh why do I have to cry? I am still young and beautiful. I don’t have much time, why don’t I try to do something more useful…”

And everything seems alive again: The trees turn green, flowers blossom…

This is just a Russian fairy tale…but what is left is the reflection…Is that true that we always go after what cannot belong to us, what we can never have? We always wait, hope then we suffer, we lose our hope and faith, we cry….How many people out there like that? And how many people like Spring, to realize the way ahead… and keep going forward!

--------------------
Nhóm bạn bè:

Thành viên này chưa có người bạn nào trong mạng VnVista, nếu bạn muốn trở thành người bạn đầu tiên của thành viên này, hãy click vào đây

--------------------
user posted image

I love you so much

Cảnh cáo: (0%)----- 
Nếu bạn thấy bài viết này vi phạm nội quy forum, hãy click nút này:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Thank you ^_^
post Oct 22 2005, 10:33 PM
Gửi vào: #2

Group Icon

..::| Xin cảm un |::..
Thành viên: 263
Nhập: 21-October 05
Bài viết: 1,313
Tiền mặt: 1
Cấp bậc: 31
------
Giới tính: Female
Đến từ: VnVista
------
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi thiệp điện tử
Trang thông tin

1 thành viên đã cảm ơn bạn:
Tacaza

--------------------
Nhóm bạn bè:

Thành viên này chưa có người bạn nào trong mạng VnVista, nếu bạn muốn trở thành người bạn đầu tiên của thành viên này, hãy click vào đây

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

HeartlessSAL
post Oct 23 2005, 01:27 AM
Gửi vào: #3

Group Icon

Phó phòng
Thành viên: 225
Nhập: 16-October 05
Bài viết: 99
Tiền mặt: 168
Cấp bậc: 8
------
Giới tính: Male
Đến từ: USA
------
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi thiệp điện tử
Trang thông tin

There are things that sometimes we have to look down to be able to see

Sunray is a very pretty and lovely girl. She doesn’t have a magnificent beauty, but the cutie, make people feel close. That time, there are many guys who want to be with Sunray. And the Sun is strong and warm, the Wind is prideful and stubborn, The Moon is softly and close…all of them want to be with Sunray. But each of them has different way to express their his feeling.

The Sun is burning hot, always bring to Sunray interesting surprised, the wandering and playing by the spring, on the hill, in the forest full of flowers…Be with the Sun, Sunray always lively and full of energy.

The Moon always bring to Sunray the peaceful and relaxing moment. Be with the Moon, Sunray always have time to look back, to be reminded of what she has done, has been through, and to find out the meaning of life.

And with the Wind, the prideful and cold hearted wind, Wind is deep and full of love. Be with the wind, Sunray always look at life at a different angle. A life inside, a life not always full of rose like with the Sun, not always peaceful like with the Moon…But she scares of the Wind…Because she knows that Wind will never be hers…Wind is too prideful and cold to be able to speak out his love for her.

And maybe all of us know the answer…Sunray chose the Sun…the life always in actions, always moving forward…About the Moon, Sunrays can only think of him as a good friend, someone she can tell all worried, sadness and struggles…And with Wind, it can only be the admiration, the sympathy…and maybe it is love…

But Sunray didn’t choose Wind….Simply because Wind is too pride…pride or shy? He loves but he doesn’t have the gut to express it, or he doesn’t want to express it…? And now, Sunrise is always with the Sun, and the Moon just sees them sometimes at dawn…and with Wind, wandering everywhere without a destination everyday…Wind loses something that he will never be able to find again-LOVE; Time never comes back again…
Sometimes there are things that we have to look down to be able to get…

Girl who is romantic and full of love often chooses the Sun. The girl who is tender-hearted and soft and easy to be broken often chooses the Moon. And girls who are strong and personality often chooses Wind.

And people often say… a girl should love Wind, married Sun, and make friends with Moon…

In fact, the younger a girl is, the more she wants to express herself… to prove herself…so she often loves guy like Wind…but the more she grows up, the more she chooses guy like Son…and when a girl fails again and again… the more struggle she has… she tends to find a guy like Moon…

- Chubby (sưu tầm)

--------------------
Nhóm bạn bè:

--------------------
user posted image

I love you so much

+Quote Post

Thank you! Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Bản Rút Gọn Bây giờ là: 19th April 2024 - 03:55 PM
Home | Mạng xã hội | Blog | Thiệp điện tử | Tìm kiếm | Thành viên | Sổ lịch