Bản in của bài viết

Click vào đây để xem bài viết này ở định dạng ban đầu

CandyTshirt's Blog

Dabbing Unicorn Kindergarten Nailed It shirt

Dabbing Unicorn Kindergarten Nailed It shirt

Haven't watched the season with him in a while. But reading book 4 right now. So far he's just the High Septon appointed by the sparrows. But Google tells me in the show we're both right. Dabbing Unicorn Kindergarten Nailed It shirtAfter seeing Euron’s awful outfit in real life I’m willing to bet he had a say in how emo Euron looked in the show. Big ups to Kitt Harrington for doing the "English Professor Everyone Wants to Bone" look with complete sincerity and lack of irony. Dabbing Unicorn Kindergarten Nailed It shirtI encountered the term “ins” for the first time today. And then 2 more times on 2 media platforms. You should see the rest of my other albums, they make this one look like psychedelic colors. What are the glasses on the second picture of Ramsay Bolton (Iwan Rheon)? I see a lot of photos from shoots that appear to be feature Joe Dempsie. Was/is he a model?

>>>CLICK HERE TO BUY THIS SHIRT

>>>LINK HOSTING

HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

Put some respect on the shoe that revolutionized footwear. I remember the anticipation to get banned 1s and boom they’re at outlets sold out. What a shame. I really like those green Greats as well. Made me look up a pair and they're on sale for $85 but only in a size 7. I've been thinking about getting a second pair to go with my Blanco's. Can't decide between Nero or Triple Black. The Doc Marten Straws can be seen as a budget version of the Trickers. Lile 2-3x is less pricey. I opted for the DMs because I personally find Dainitie soled footwear not very comfortable.

VnVista I-Shine
© http://vnvista.com