CandyTshirt's Blog

I get us into trouble shirt

Not your kid, so not your business what she wears. 2. Even if she was your responsibility- they were going to a movie. No one is going to be craning their neck in the dark to read her shirt. That you needed to embarrass and attempt to control someone else’s kid to such a ridiculous extent makes me think you might need to do some serious self-evaluation. I get us into trouble shirtAnd if you had to lean in to see, on closer inspection, what the t-shirt said, then others - from a distance - would not have been able to read it either. Not your child, not your problem. If you caught the girls actively discussing suicide as a solution, yes - by all means, there you could get involved. But a t-shirt? You acted like a child to an actual child. Kids are edgy, they’re going to do things like wear “inappropriate” shirts because it makes them feel good/like they have some control over their life. Kurt Cobain's suicide note is not hated speech— and honestly helps raise awareness IMO. I get us into trouble shirtYou were acting like a self-righteous and petty jerk. Suicide is a part of life and death and hiding from it because it feels bad doesn’t address the actual issues and is moving further from a solution.

HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

That's just an 'edgy' t-shirt to a teen and at most a good reason to have a conversation about suicide. Nobody is going to notice, care or think anything of you because a teen you're with is wearing it. I’m kinda sitting on ESH. On one hand, the shirt is in poor taste (his note being used for capitalistic gain, etc.), and on the other, it’s not your place to decide what someone wears, with some exceptions of course. On a scale of “offensive/harmful,” this shirt is just kinda shitty. I understand your reasoning, I would do the same thing I think, but that doesn’t change the outcome.

Trả lời nhanh
Nhập vào tên của bạn:
Nhập mã số xác nhận (bắt buộc):
» Hiển thị cửa sổ mặt cười       » Download bộ gõ tiếng Việt Unikey
 Bạn có muốn chuyển các ký hiệu như :) :( :D ...thành mặt cười trong bài viết này?
 Bạn có muốn chèn thêm chữ ký vào bài viết này ?

Thông tin cá nhân

CandyTshirt
Họ tên: Candy Nguyen
Nghề nghiệp: Tự Do
Sinh nhật: : 16 Tháng 5 - 1990
Nơi ở: Hồ Chí Minh
Trạng thái: User is offline (Vắng mặt)
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi tin nhắn

CHBTNSB

(♥ Góc Thơ ♥)

Tik Tik Tak