CandyTshirt's Blog

Frog and Toad fuck the police shirt

You don't have a right to tell other people's kids what they can or cannot wear. I could maybe understand if the shirt had lots of obvious profanity or was covered in dicks, but that was not the case here. You had to look closely and google to find out what it was. Frog and Toad fuck the police shirtThe shirt sounds tacky as hell but seriously, pick your battles. Sure, you had the right to ask her to change, and you had the right to be uncomfortable with the shirt. But do you want to be right or do you want to be happy? You made things awkward between your daughter and her friend. You probably came across as overbearing and nitpicky. Your daughter isn't going to want you hanging around her or her friends if this is how you behave. Frog and Toad fuck the police shirtI agree that the shirt is tasteless. But is it really worth alienating your teenager? She's going to end up withdrawing from you if you keep doing stuff like this.

HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

She can wear whatever she wants, you aren’t her parent so you don’t have control over her. Besides, you had to lean in to read it and most people probably wouldn’t even stop to look at it. This is such a stupid question I feel like you’re trolling. If she’s chaperoning, she’s the parent for that time. If the girl doesn’t want OP to be in charge of her she can get her own parents to take her to the movies. I get why and don't blame you, but she isn't really wrong to be upset either. My daughter is only two, so, for now, I'm cool, but I have already accepted that I'll definitely do something similarly overprotective that embarrasses her.

Trả lời nhanh
Nhập vào tên của bạn:
Nhập mã số xác nhận (bắt buộc):
» Hiển thị cửa sổ mặt cười       » Download bộ gõ tiếng Việt Unikey
 Bạn có muốn chuyển các ký hiệu như :) :( :D ...thành mặt cười trong bài viết này?
 Bạn có muốn chèn thêm chữ ký vào bài viết này ?

Thông tin cá nhân

CandyTshirt
Họ tên: Candy Nguyen
Nghề nghiệp: Tự Do
Sinh nhật: : 16 Tháng 5 - 1990
Nơi ở: Hồ Chí Minh
Trạng thái: User is offline (Vắng mặt)
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi tin nhắn

CHBTNSB

(♥ Góc Thơ ♥)

Tik Tik Tak