Bản in của bài viết

Click vào đây để xem bài viết này ở định dạng ban đầu

CandyTshirt's Blog

Vaccines Cause Adults Shirt

Vaccines Cause Adults Shirt

It may not be recognizable to the teenagers who often comment on this subreddit, but it is recognizable to your peers and the late 30s+ crowd. You were clearly uncomfortable with being associated with that shirt, and I don’t blame you. An unfortunate part of life is people often view you through the lens of the people you are associated with— and your peers would judge you for that. Vaccines Cause Adults ShirtSometimes the clothing the people wear does send a certain message, both about themselves and the people that are with them. You certainly have the right to choose what kind of message you want to send. In this case, though, it was your daughter’s friend, so things are a bit more delicate. You could have gone nuclear, said you didn’t want to take them to the movie anymore or that you didn’t want your daughter to associate with her anymore. Vaccines Cause Adults ShirtI think you handled it as best you could by asking her to change her shirt. Personally, I applaud you for talking to the child directly instead of talking to her parents since I think that would have needlessly escalated the situation.

>>>CLICK HERE TO BUY THIS SHIRT 

>>>LINK MOTEEFE

HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

I also lean towards NAH because I definitely remember being a teenager. If one of my friend’s parents had asked me to change my edgy Hot Topic T-shirt, I would have been pissed off, though they were so lame, and probably would have thrown a temper tantrum by canceling plans. Those are the moments I look back on now as an adult and go “yeah, that shirt probably was in bad taste...” It’s a phase, she’ll get past it.

VnVista I-Shine
© http://vnvista.com