CandyTshirt's Blog

Ben Drankin shirt

If you're young it's a hard look to pull off, but it can be done. Expect to have a lot of people questioning why you're wearing a suit, especially if you're not the type of person who dresses formally often. Would not do it in a workplace where the dress code doesn't call for it, though. Ben Drankin shirtI live in Antarctica and I could never wear any of this where I am! Where are the inspiration albums for me? Boutta cop dem Killshot alt second dude from the right is wearing. I mean, we're coming into winter in the southern hemisphere and this looks cozy of right now. Ben Drankin shirtMy intention with this album is to hopefully have something for everyone. A diverse range of spring/summer outfits, from chino shorts and chambray shirts to linen trousers and polos. Footwear is boat shoes, espadrilles, canvas sneakers, slip-on sneakers, loafers, sandals, and more.

HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

As we roll into April, it's time to get some spring fits into play. I made an inspiration album that I feel covers multiple styles and includes many familiar MFAers. Chances are if I didn't include you here, you have plenty of fits that I like, but it took me forever to make this as is. Feel free to post other pics in this thread of spring fits you like or discuss what you do/don't like about the pics I included.

Trả lời nhanh
Nhập vào tên của bạn:
Nhập mã số xác nhận (bắt buộc):
» Hiển thị cửa sổ mặt cười       » Download bộ gõ tiếng Việt Unikey
 Bạn có muốn chuyển các ký hiệu như :) :( :D ...thành mặt cười trong bài viết này?
 Bạn có muốn chèn thêm chữ ký vào bài viết này ?

Thông tin cá nhân

CandyTshirt
Họ tên: Candy Nguyen
Nghề nghiệp: Tự Do
Sinh nhật: : 16 Tháng 5 - 1990
Nơi ở: Hồ Chí Minh
Trạng thái: User is offline (Vắng mặt)
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi tin nhắn

CHBTNSB

(♥ Góc Thơ ♥)

Tik Tik Tak