Bản in của bài viết

Click vào đây để xem bài viết này ở định dạng ban đầu

CandyTshirt's Blog

Air Jordan Junkyard Shirt

My mother in law has a declawed cat, the vet did it for free because she had small children, he is doing just fine, and get this he is indoor and outdoor. Air Jordan Junkyard Shirt. I don’t have either of my cats declawed because I just don’t believe in it, my oldest cat who is a female I fought for her because no one wanted to come over if she had claws. I basically told them it was not going to happen, didn’t care, she is the sweetest thing and I don’t buy new furniture so if she scratches it, oh well I’m not out thousands of dollars for it. My other cat is just a kitten and he has managed to claw me only because he was scared of the carpet cleaner it was an accident and he loved on me for days because he felt bad. So honestly I think it depends on the cat and the vet who did the procedure. I won’t declaw mine but at this rate, it’s to each their own. Air Jordan Junkyard Shirt. I'm a groomer and can't recommend Soft Paws enough. That's what I use on my own cat. They're little plastic caps that get glued on over the tips of the cat's nails. They don't cause the cat any issues because they can still retract and extend their claws like normal, they're just can't scratch you or your furniture because the tip is covered. It's also really cute. They come in a bunch of colors, so it looks like the cat has painted nails. The only downfall is they fall off as the claw grows and have to be replaced every 6-8 weeks.

>>>CLICK HERE TO BUY THIS SHIRT
HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

VnVista I-Shine
© http://vnvista.com