Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version:

Nhờ tác chấm dùm máyy bài này.

VnVista Forum > Góc kiến thức > Câu lạc bộ ngoại ngữ > Khám phá thế giới tiếng Anh - English world > Trao đổi kinh nghiệm chung
enola
chấm dùm tui nha.

A. look at these sentences. they all uses if. rewrite each sentence, replacing if with the words in bold.

1. you can borrow my dictionary if you return it before you go home.
you can borrow my dictionary providing that return it before you go home.

2. you can't go to university if you don't have good grades.
you can't go to university unless you have good grades.

3. pollution will get worse if we continue to live a throwaway society.
pollution will get worse as long as to live a throwaway society.

4. many developed countries are willing to waive the third world debt if the money is reinvested in education and medicine.
Many developed countries are willing to waive the third world debt on condition that the money is reinvested in education and medicine.

5. some countries will never be able to rectify their deficits even if they work very hard.
some country will never be able to rectify their deficits event no matter how they work very hard.

6. computers are difficult thing to understand, even if you read a lot of books about them.
computers are difficult thing to understand however if you read a lot of books about them.
Tacaza
1. you can borrow my dictionary providing that you return it before you go home.

2. pollution will get worse as long as we continue to live a throwaway society.

5. some country will never be able to rectify their deficits no matter how hard they work.

6.computers are difficult thing to understand however you may read about them.

Câu 6 nghe có vẻ chưa ổn lắm, nhưng cứ tạm vậy đi 4.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024