Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version:

Phuong - replying to your request

VnVista Forum > Góc kiến thức > Câu lạc bộ ngoại ngữ > English for your life > Tản mạn - General discussions
kellyjo
Phoung,
Look for my reply in Trick and I and other English Speakers. We can't read or write Vietnamese. Sorry...... I am willing to help anyone who wants to learn or improve on their English. Please let me know if I can help in ANY way. Let me know your email address and/or yahoo messenger name and I will contact you.
Thanks, Kelly 17.gif This is what this site is for to HELP eachother, right???
vvphuong
QUOTE(kellyjo @ Sep 15 2005, 08:31 PM)
Phoung,
    Look for my reply in Trick and I and other English Speakers.  We can't read or write Vietnamese.  Sorry......  I am willing to help anyone who wants to learn or improve on their English.  Please let me know if I can help in ANY way.  Let me know your email address and/or yahoo messenger name and I will contact you.
Thanks, Kelly 17.gif  This is what this site is for to HELP eachother, right???

Thank for your reply. I'am sorry, my name is Phuong, not phoung!
My email address: [email protected]
I would like to contact you through letter or conversations in yahoo messeger net. I hope that you can make my English better. Thanks!
Phuong

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019