CandyTshirt's Blog

That was great. A well-done rendition of the national anthem still gives me chills. I don't remember what event it was but there was an absolutely stunning performance of the anthem recently by a young woman I've never heard of (but apparently is pretty famous). Really wish I could find it because she was absolutely incredible. A new nurse gets scared when a doctor yells an od nurse yells back shirtJack Black is an amazing guy. I met him once in the grand opening of an upscale restaurant. The place was not prepared for the opening and they messed up my order with his. I was so hungry I was about halfway through his grass, fed burger when I realized it wasn’t, my meatloaf. I talked to the server, which was also his, server and he put two and two together. He comes over, and stands in front of me and asks so, it is you who got my perfectly ordered meal! I didn’t know what to say and finally just apologized. He patted me on, my back and told me no big deal. He ended, up sitting at my table with me, wife and we drank whiskey for a while. He also paid for everything.

Trả lời nhanh
Nhập vào tên của bạn:
Nhập mã số xác nhận (bắt buộc):
» Hiển thị cửa sổ mặt cười       » Download bộ gõ tiếng Việt Unikey
 Bạn có muốn chuyển các ký hiệu như :) :( :D ...thành mặt cười trong bài viết này?
 Bạn có muốn chèn thêm chữ ký vào bài viết này ?

Thông tin cá nhân

CandyTshirt
Họ tên: Candy Nguyen
Nghề nghiệp: Tự Do
Sinh nhật: : 16 Tháng 5 - 1990
Nơi ở: Hồ Chí Minh
Trạng thái: User is offline (Vắng mặt)
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi tin nhắn

CHBTNSB

(♥ Góc Thơ ♥)

Tik Tik Tak