CandyTshirt's Blog

And here we see how Neo and John Wick were embedded into his DNA before the characters even existed. I'm hyped for Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure 3. They got the original cast for the movie. Hopefully, it's better than the second one. This pic was taken about the time he got a new puppy. Only a puppy could explain how happy he looks. Dadpool like a dad only cooler shirtDoes anyone else think he looks like Elon Musk in the picture on the right? He could've nailed a young Sirius Black in a Harry Potter prequel! law what a beautiful man he has always been. I'm pretty sure I started puberty when I was in the movie theater watching Point Break. A major tech company was doing a Neurodiversity program in my hometown - basically a recruitment drive for people on the spectrum. I was one of 16 people who made it through to the trial (and later, one of the 10 that got the job), and a national news program wanted to cover the program and interview some people. They liked my background story and I ended up being the focus of the segment.

Trả lời nhanh
Nhập vào tên của bạn:
Nhập mã số xác nhận (bắt buộc):
» Hiển thị cửa sổ mặt cười       » Download bộ gõ tiếng Việt Unikey
 Bạn có muốn chuyển các ký hiệu như :) :( :D ...thành mặt cười trong bài viết này?
 Bạn có muốn chèn thêm chữ ký vào bài viết này ?

Thông tin cá nhân

CandyTshirt
Họ tên: Candy Nguyen
Nghề nghiệp: Tự Do
Sinh nhật: : 16 Tháng 5 - 1990
Nơi ở: Hồ Chí Minh
Trạng thái: User is offline (Vắng mặt)
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi tin nhắn

CHBTNSB

(♥ Góc Thơ ♥)

Tik Tik Tak