CandyTshirt's Blog

Teacher cactus not a hugger shirt

She's 15 and that shirt was in very poor taste. As someone who used to be 15, I look back and appreciate the times older adults pointed out that my behavior or clothes were offensive or rude. When I was 10 I made a tombstone Halloween costume out of an old box. My Father forbids me to wear it because our neighbor had cancer. As a ten-year-old, I didn't get it. Now I do. You're good! Teacher cactus not a hugger shirtNormally I would say YTA but because it's a shirt that has a suicide note on it NTA. My reasoning for this is because people are glorifying mental illness and turning a person's suicide note into a fashion trend? That's a big no from me. You are actually the one setting a bad example for your daughter, her friend, and other kids. You are teaching them to not only judge others based on appearances, but you're also teaching them that it's ok to impose their will on someone else because they don't like what they wear, watch, spend time on certain hobbies... And the worst of it all is you did it because of what you thought others would think of you. That's shallow, selfish, and "mean girl" behavior. Teacher cactus not a hugger shirtThis comment kinda hurts. I've never been a "mean girl". I just try to do the right thing, I'm often wrong.

HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. Put yourself in her shoes though. She's 15 and that's a time when kids really want to fit in while expressing themselves for who they are. A big fear many teens have is that once they've gotten the courage to express themselves they'll be made fun of, told they are being ridiculous, or something of that nature. Don’t listen to them. You’re not a mean girl. People who wear others’ suicide notes are shallow mean girls, not you. They SHOULD be called out.

Trả lời nhanh
Nhập vào tên của bạn:
Nhập mã số xác nhận (bắt buộc):
» Hiển thị cửa sổ mặt cười       » Download bộ gõ tiếng Việt Unikey
 Bạn có muốn chuyển các ký hiệu như :) :( :D ...thành mặt cười trong bài viết này?
 Bạn có muốn chèn thêm chữ ký vào bài viết này ?

Thông tin cá nhân

CandyTshirt
Họ tên: Candy Nguyen
Nghề nghiệp: Tự Do
Sinh nhật: : 16 Tháng 5 - 1990
Nơi ở: Hồ Chí Minh
Trạng thái: User is offline (Vắng mặt)
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi tin nhắn

CHBTNSB

(♥ Góc Thơ ♥)

Tik Tik Tak