CandyTshirt's Blog

I have two titles dad and pawpaw and I rock them both shirt

Where are the actors who played the Mountain? I need ins for my body type! Yeah, the only clothing that will fit around his shoulders is a way to wide around the waist lol. I have two titles dad and pawpaw and I rock them both shirt. Goddamn, can anyone ID the navy jacket Gendrys actor is wearing in pic 1? Very clean, but still casual. I was really hoping someone would have found out by today hahaha. Damn, that thing is fresh. They're all so hot Idk how the actor's trailers were anything but a giant fuck fest. I have two titles dad and pawpaw and I rock them both shirt. Does anyone know the ID for the jacket Gray Worm's actor is wearing in the last picture? Also present in his Time in a Tree music video. Does anyone know what jacket grey worm is wearing in the first picture? It's really cool.

HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

What kinds of items could you buy to replicate the shadowy photo with the curled up t-shirt? Seem to just be normal wool dress pants which you can find anywhere, just tailored nicely. I wear Brooks Bros 1818 or Uniqlo ones normally. I think for the tee something that has that drape might be something like an Arc’Teryx Veilance Frame Tee. Find something with a gauze-y consistency if you can for the best approximation of that shirt And you’ll look fine

Trả lời nhanh
Nhập vào tên của bạn:
Nhập mã số xác nhận (bắt buộc):
» Hiển thị cửa sổ mặt cười       » Download bộ gõ tiếng Việt Unikey
 Bạn có muốn chuyển các ký hiệu như :) :( :D ...thành mặt cười trong bài viết này?
 Bạn có muốn chèn thêm chữ ký vào bài viết này ?

Thông tin cá nhân

CandyTshirt
Họ tên: Candy Nguyen
Nghề nghiệp: Tự Do
Sinh nhật: : 16 Tháng 5 - 1990
Nơi ở: Hồ Chí Minh
Trạng thái: User is offline (Vắng mặt)
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi tin nhắn

CHBTNSB

(♥ Góc Thơ ♥)

Tik Tik Tak