Đôi dòng về tôi: vui vẻ
Người tôi muốn gặp: hòa đồng
Sở thích cá nhân: ngủ
Những thứ tôi ghét: ăn
Lúc rỗi rãi tôi thường: nghe nhạc
Sở thích âm nhạc: rock

Các chủ đề mới từ web cá nhân
Got Dracarys Tattoo Shirt
It's really important people understand autism isn't a disability, it's just a different ability. There is an unfortunate stigma around the condition, but I think the more people understand it the less that will be the case, so I try to be as open about it as possible, hence agreeing to a national news program that told a country of people I don't know that I'm on the spectrum. Got Dracarys Tattoo ShirtAnd it's not the regular dystopic wholesomeness of...

Xem tiếp
Zen AF Yoga shirt
I’m literally wearing that shirt as I’m on the toilet reading this right now lol. A man of great taste. For what it's worth I got this on Redbubble and it's been one of the best shirts I own. Colour barely faded over a year and a half, pretty comfy and once got me a compliment from an old lady at a farmer's market. 10/10 would recommend. Zen AF Yoga shirtI got it on Redbubble, but the listing seems to be gone now. If you google os shirts you'll...

Xem tiếp
Once upon a time I was sweet and innocent then I s
I haven't had much time for it recently unfortunately, but it is cathartic when I get to play, and always brings back memories, particularly because I'm a nostalgic person. I love the community too, and even in periods where I haven't been playing the game, I follow this sub daily. It definitely does make me happy, although it's bittersweet because I'm reminded I can't escape into it as much as I used to. Once upon a time I was sweet and innocent then I started...

Xem tiếp
Godzilla Beer shirt
Okay, I gotta be really fucking careful about this because I came here from but I'm pretty sure I recognize your face (and not a name for even a second). Did you go to a certain all-boys secondary school in Ballarat? Pretty sure you were in the year above me but still shooteth that I actually recognized someone. Godzilla Beer shirtHoly shit no way! Crazy to meet people I haven't played sport within years here of all places. I doubt many of them...

Xem tiếp
Dadpool like a dad only cooler shirt
And here we see how Neo and John Wick were embedded into his DNA before the characters even existed. I'm hyped for Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure 3. They got the original cast for the movie. Hopefully, it's better than the second one. This pic was taken about the time he got a new puppy. Only a puppy could explain how happy he looks. Dadpool like a dad only cooler shirtDoes anyone else think he looks like Elon Musk in the picture on the...

Xem tiếp
Xem tất cả bài viết
Bạn bè
Thành viên này chưa có người bạn nào. Hãy trở thành người bạn đầu tiên của thành viên này bằng cách click vào link dưới.
Kết bạn

Lưu bút
Hãy là người đâu tiên viết lưu bút cho thành viên này:
Viết lưu bút (tối đa 500 ký tự, có thể sử dụng bbcode & mặt cười):