CandyTshirt's Blog

Orange Cassidy shirt

It's like I said to someone else. I can't dictate if my friends wear something offensive or not. I can choose to not be around them if they are wearing that offensive item. The mom just used that same right. Orange Cassidy shirtI bet if this was a black mom, and the child was wearing a MAGA hat, and the mom asked to do this same thing, no one would have a problem with it. The shirt is in poor taste- she may not be your child but she was about to park her behind in your car and you were gonna waste gas on her so I feel like the floor was open for you to give your opinion. I honestly would have asked her to wear a jacket rather than just straight change 🤔 or I would have called her parents before we left and explained that the shirt seems in poor taste and while you don’t mind taking her to the movies with you and your daughter you wanted to let them know that you asked her to change/wear a jacket. Orange Cassidy shirtIf the parents had pitched a fit then the kid would have to go home and that woulda been it. I honestly wouldn’t apologize or anything to the girl- she literally called you a bitch to your DAUGHTER. She’s way too old to think that’s ok.

HOME PAGE: Original Shirt

It made you uncomfortable, you gave reasonable options and you were going to have to hang out with them too. I don't blame ya. I see why the girl was upset but like you were within your bounds. For those saying that it's not the OP's child and she doesn't get to police that kid - would you feel the same if it was a blatantly racist shirt? Not my kid wearing the KKK hood so we can just roll to the ice cream shop. The OP doesn't get to police another's child. OP wasn't. She set a boundary for herself and her child to not be in public with someone wearing a distasteful shirt.

Trả lời nhanh
Nhập vào tên của bạn:
Nhập mã số xác nhận (bắt buộc):
» Hiển thị cửa sổ mặt cười       » Download bộ gõ tiếng Việt Unikey
 Bạn có muốn chuyển các ký hiệu như :) :( :D ...thành mặt cười trong bài viết này?
 Bạn có muốn chèn thêm chữ ký vào bài viết này ?

Thông tin cá nhân

CandyTshirt
Họ tên: Candy Nguyen
Nghề nghiệp: Tự Do
Sinh nhật: : 16 Tháng 5 - 1990
Nơi ở: Hồ Chí Minh
Trạng thái: User is offline (Vắng mặt)
Thêm vào nhóm bạn bè
Gửi tin nhắn

CHBTNSB

(♥ Góc Thơ ♥)

Tik Tik Tak