Sinh nhật: 6 Tháng 7 - 1984
 Cự Giải  
Nghề nghiệp: all concern to maritime field
Nơi ở: Haiphong
Đất nước: Vietnam Vietnam
Tâm trạng: Stress
Online lần cuối: 28th January 2011 - 11:09 PM
Thông điệp cá nhân You will be success If you try your best
Đôi dòng về tôi: What can I do for you????????????
Người tôi muốn gặp: Tell me what you need......................
Sở thích cá nhân: check mail
Những thứ tôi ghét: check mail
Lúc rỗi rãi tôi thường: Tell you what I want
Sở thích âm nhạc: mix
Sở thích điện ảnh: mix
Sách, truyện: Sidney Sheldon
Điều ước của tôi: Can do anything I want
Người tôi khâm phục: Nobody is perfect.......................

Các chủ đề mới từ web cá nhân
You're too nice

From time we were infants, our parents told is to "be nice". They taught us to be polite and to share and to be considerate and kind. It's good advice. In our life, there are many relationships requiring mutual respect. However, one can be too nice and when you're too nice.

In a relationship, it's possible to be considerate, helpful and selfless, you  can recognize:

1, You're too respectful

In most social situations, good manners and respect for other people will get...

Xem tiếp
4 Techniques for getting hẻ number When men descend upon the nightclub and bar scene, they have a primary goal. This goal -- known by all in the vicinity and thereby making it more challenging -- is to obtain a cute girl’s phone number, which of course acts as a springboard to more intimate encounters. At this stage, would-be Players will pipe up with their own two cents’ worth, boasting about the one “tried-and-true” method that has never failed them. However, as the discerning student who actually...

Xem tiếp
How to Project Leadership

Lead the charge

The hallmark of a good leader is his ability to set the tone of the organization. That means showing up first and leaving last. It means that if you want your salespeople to make 50 phone calls per day, show them you’re willing to make 100.

No one can discredit a leader who is willing to work harder than everyone else. That’s why certain generals are famous; they led the charge into battle, demonstrating a willingness to lead and to assume more risk than anyone...

Xem tiếp
Being the man "You're the man" you tell yourself in the early stages of a relationship. And you are. The first stages of dating are full of masculinity: you've got the girl, you take her out, impress her, ward off rival males... you are James Bond.

After a while, however, you'll find the relationship dominated by the more feminine emotions: what you feel, why you feel it, caring, sharing and quiet nights in... the alpha male days seem to give way to becoming her girlfriend in men's...

Xem tiếp
How silly I am ! I'm working for Maritime Manpower Supply Company (MMS) at 282 Da Nang Str., Ngoquyen dist., Haiphong, Vietnam. Before joining company, there are many the promises of MMS's Director. We're given to train at Vietnamese Seafarers Upgrading Project (VSUP) and hope that will have chances to work on board of foreign vessel after finishing this course. But How silly I am. I believed all the above promises and now I have to pay  very much money for my stupid, for putting life in wrong...

Xem tiếp
Xem tất cả bài viết
Bạn bè
Huong Xinh Xinh
Huong Xinh Xinh
white_rose
white_rose
Gozuo
Gozuo
jay-chou
jay-chou
Narj